Your recipt that is. I purchased a winter coat this December 2, 2007 for my son, and by the end of January the entire seam had come out of the arm - about 12 inches of it to be honest. I asked a friend of mine, if she would sew it and as we talked about the coat, she had problems a few years back with the same brand. I looked closely at the seam and sure enough, the material would not have sewn well.
Disheartened, because our boots from last year had a hole in them, I found myself frantically looking around for winter boots and a coat and spending another $63.00's on a coat and $50.00's on boots.
I knew I would be able to take the coat back to the store, but without a receipt, my return would be the clearance price. I would have been fine with any amount of refund to be quite honest, but for some reason - running to the store for about a $5.00's refund didn't really light a fire under me.
Low and behold, today I found the receipt. We walked into the store, up to the customer service counter and pulled out the receipt and the coat. I have to tell you that I was shocked - completely shocked that I had no questions asked - although the lady did let me say what I wanted to say. But I got a complete refund! YUP a $50.00 refund on a coat that technically lasted two months. I was shocked.
I guess it really does pay to save those receipts! (big smile on my face)
Followers
Thursday, March 6, 2008
It Pays To Save!
Posted by wfbdoglover at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment