Followers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Lean Mean Fat Machine



At our Boy Scout Fish Fry, we had a silent auction and I was lucky enough to win my George Foreman Grill for $10.00's.




I didn't realize they had different sizes, so this one is the smaller one - perfect for our family of three. I also noticed that it doesn't cook the same toward the ends, so I do move the pieces around. These are very thin pieces of chicken.



Look at all the fat it collected! The center is clear....yuck! I would recommend this product if you were considering purchasing one. Dinner in 8 mins, delicious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. A Foreman for only $10. That's a steal!

I have one, but never use it. I'm not sure why I don't considering they are pretty convenient.

BTW: Look at all the little red dots you're getting! And I love your live traffic feed. That's a pretty cool addition.

wfbdoglover said...

They are pretty convenient and for me a big thing is the cleaning and I didn't find that a bother at all...

Thanks about the live feed.. I can't remember how I found that. I can't believe all the dots.... but I can see how they are coming up - ie: the ipics and movie search - google is picking it up from my day out blog.

Anonymous said...

google is amazing!