Followers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

pets

I guess having the name wfbdoglover, one would expect me to love dogs. We actually love all animals - great and small. Last night my son went to the Sports Show with his Boy Scout Troop and he bought one of those Davey Crockett raccoon hats. As soon as he pulled it out, he assured me it died of natural
causes.

I thought I would take a little time to feature our "family of pets".

We will start with Charlie. Charlie is my longest commitment. We have had him 16 years! He is truly a New York Street cat - that's where we got him. He is also called "Charl, Sir Charles, Charlie Cat, and..... The Saber Tooth Tiger. That should be a good clue to his personality.


Next is "Famous Seamus" - our trusty, loyal and WISE "old man". He supervises EVERYTHING and especially me. His favorite thing to do is ride in the car for school pick ups. He use to do morning drop offs, until we started carpooling. I know he misses the job his friend Mingus stole from him.


Our latest edition is "Patrick Star" the fish on the left and the one in the right we have had the longest. He is Titanic. We got Patrick Star at a wedding reception, he was a table decoration.


THEN, there is always "The Girl Next Door". Meg. She loves a great party, always makes me laugh and is over at least every day - even if it is just for a drink of water.

So that's our "Our Little House of Pets".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

I too have a list of names for my cat. Her actual name is Lucy, but I call her various versions of the following names: Lucinda, Lucifer, Keeko Bongo, Keeks, Bongo, Peanut, Pinenut, B-nut... The list goes on and they get weirder and weirder...

Your pets are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Is that a betta? I love them, but I have terrible luck with them. We had two a very short amount of time.

I have a hedgehog and four goldfish.

wfbdoglover said...

awww, how cute!! A hedgehog!! We babysat a chinchilla once for 4 months. So sad to see him go... Do hedgehogs have personality?

We just lost our blue betta Easter Sunday. We have had him a couple of years....

Anonymous said...

Yes, hedgehogs definately have personality and they are smart!!

wfbdoglover said...

Maybe you could post a blog about y ours??