Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Candy Raisins

My husband, son and dad LOVE Candy Raisins. They are a special treat for a good report card, a "I'm thinking of you, while I'm at the store" kinda treat or I visited Grandpa and he is giving me some secret candy kinda treat.


Stark Candy is closing their Pewaukee, Wisconsin plant. I couldn't believe it - I had a friend that worked there back in the late '80's. That was a long time ago. Grant it, it was a summer job for her, but it was still a long time ago.

With the closing, the plant may stop making candy raisins. You can help save their cause.... go to http://www.savethecandyraisins.com and click on Sign the Petition. You have to scroll down aways to see the online form. Also remember to not put your full name if you don't want it posted. Your email doesn't show up.

VOTE to Save the Raisins. All grandpa's and grandkids depend on it!

0 comments: