Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

BEST husband award goes to......

Mine - at least for this week. Last night while I was out, and after working all day I found out this morning he did 7 loads of laundry. Not only did he wash them, he folded them AND put them all way.

(yipee!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's impressive. you are a lucky woman!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know men knew how to do laundry... Maybe only your man knows, then. :)

Kimberly McKay said...

Your husband rocks!! I have to say that I think mine needs to share this award this week to. Being let go of his job and handling it with such grace and humility is pretty darn impressive. The last few days he's been working his hiney off around the house.
Can I just say how sweet you are to read up on all my stuff and leave such wonderfully supportive comments. You're such a doll.

wfbdoglover said...

Amer - thank you!!

KC - I think he got tired of me having "hissy fits".

wornnoutwoman - Your husband sounds awesome too!! I will check your blog tonight for some updates!

Rebecca said...

Wow! Did you get a national holiday arranged in his honor? ;) I'm mostly impressed because I rarely do all of my laundry at once let alone all of the steps. Very rare that even one load makes it from wash to closet/dresser in the same day.