Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

So Proud

My son will be turning 11 at the end of this month. I can not tell you how proud I am of him today. He took the Red Cross babysitting course. It was a whole day affair - 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. They learned first aid, diaper changing, home safety - you name it. I don't know why, but I am just so proud of him.

Well done son!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember taking that course back in the day. I think it's an excellent class for older kids and teens – you learn so much valuable information and skills that you can carry with you through many facets of life. I mean, if you think about it, there are plenty of adults who don’t know how to do half of those things and could use a course like that to brush up on those important skills. For instance, I know CPR, but have no clue how to change a diaper. Ha. (I have no maternal instinct)

You should be proud of your son, that's a great achievement!