Followers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Weblos Artist Badge - Part 2


Make a collage that expresses something about you!

For making an art construction, using materials of your choice, we had leaf pounding.... and below is another CLAY item...

We also spoke to our art teacher about different occupations in the art field. The list included Lego Designer, Graphic Designer, Movie Set Designer and of coarse... Art Teacher!!!

These three posts are our on line scrapbook of the Artist activity badge projects. Hopefully our den leader will check out our blog!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work! I loved art projects as a kid, so much that I studied studio art in college. Now besides writing, I do graphic work for advertisements, although a part of me always wanted to be an art teacher.

Keep it up!

wfbdoglover said...

Thank you KC - Art classes are pretty impressive -- compared to what I had growing up in the elementary years.... Summer activities are a few other areas that we were able to make such nice projects too!

It is just a bit of time each month to review the handbook, so you know what you have and listening and talking to your kids!!

Scouting has made me a better parent, that is for sure!