is lacking these days - but I have to point out a unique situation that happened this week. Thursday night we went out to dinner at Bravo! located at Bayshore Mall.
My son picked the restaurant and the reason for the mid week dinner was to celebrate some excellent grades and WKCE and Iowa Basic tests. My husband is an unusually picky eater and grumbled about not going to Perkins or Bakers Square. I told him he could order off the children's menu if it was that much of a problem for him, drove to the restaurant, as I didn't want any complaining about parking - I grumbled to myself from the Kohl's parking lot to the restaurant in the pouring rain. My goal here, is to stop the limited eating for my son - whom is learning this from my husband.
Anyhow, we settle in, ordered and our dinner arrived. My husband had ordered a pepperoni and sausage pizza and I added - make sure there were no peppers on it. Sure enough, the pizza came with the banana peppers listed on the menu. A server deliverers your meal, he got our waitress rather quickly when we brought the error to his attention. She came over, remembered I specifically said no peppers and said she would get the pizza remade in four minutes. No problem, I was satisfied with how it was handled; then the Manager came by - apologized and offered for us to take the incorrect pizza home and said the the new pizza would be made rather quickly. He came back again and delivered the new pizza - shocking I know. The real kicker was when we got our bill, the pizza was taken off the bill.
None of this we asked for. Honestly, we didn't make a big deal about the pizza being wrong - other than bringing it to their attention. I haven't had this kind of customer service in years.
I hope this is a trend that is coming back!
Followers
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Customer Service
Posted by wfbdoglover at 12:00 PM
Labels: Bravo, customer service
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Good deal. I would say that I have more bad experiences that good. However, this weekend we went to Perkins and I ordered bacon and hashbrowns. I got hashbrowns and breakfast potatoes. Can we say, "love of carbs?" I kept the breakfast potatoes and she brought out the bacon and of course, we didn't have to pay for the potatoes. I would say that restaurants are usually a lot better than retail.
That's cool. I've been to the Bayshore Bravo! a few times and have had good experiences. I'm glad they did that for you so you'll go back.
Yes! And last night my parents took my son there... He got pizza again! :)
"I told him he could order off the children's menu if it was that much of a problem for him"
LOL! Niiiice! :)
(Taking a Bow)
Yea, I come up with some good ones once in awhile!
Post a Comment