Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

ROTFLMAO

For anyone that does not know what that means - it is Rolling on the Floor Laughing my A$$ off! I gotta tell you, I literally was. I was watching the news this morning and they showed President Bush giving a speech. He stated that no presidential candidates came to the dinner that night - He knew John McCain was trying to distance himself from him. Even his daughter Jenna was moving out. (I start busting a gut here). THEN he says that Mrs. Clinton couldn't make it because she couldn't get past the sniper fire (I'm loosing it now) AND then he says that Osbama wasn't there because he was in church! By then I'm in gales of laughter, in the bedroom and can not stop. The cat comes to see what's wrong and finally the dog comes into the bedroom.

I tell this story to my girlfriend, again can not stop laughing... I just told my husband and laughed almost as hard. He didn't see the humor in it like me!

I think I really am into politics... (laughing AGAIN)

2 comments:

Kimberly McKay said...

I know President Bush has got a bad rap for all the things going awry in the country during his term, but you got to love a man who has the guts to laugh at himself! I think it's funny too, and it goes to prove he's human just like the rest of us....with faults and a funny bone.

wfbdoglover said...

Yes! This is a true man!

I found the video if you are interested... there are two. I've watched them a couple of times.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/27/president-bush-speech-at_n_98835.html

Thanks for sharing in my humor.. I was beginning to think I was all alone!!