Followers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dogster

Alright, alright - the indians are getting restless, so here is the dog blog I promised. :)

Way before myspace, facebook and blogspot there was dogster! Dogster is a webpage that you can create for your dog. It can be a lot of fun, requesting friends, looking at pups and leaving bones.

Seamus has had a page for a very long time. SOOO long, that I can't remember the password, so after a google search I found him.

And if you don't have a dog... no problem! They now have catster!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

that is sooo cute!

Ivanhoe said...

Yay! I signed up for Dogster few months ago when I was looking into adoption. I will add Sammy as soon as I have his BD and pics. I'll ask him if he wants to be Seamus' friend ;o) I expect a "yes".

wfbdoglover said...

Well definately a yes - if I can remember the password to get in.