I will spare you all the photo of the grass snake...(the rest of the photos are here). It was the BEST day. A gal, her dog and a lovely hike!
Followers
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
12 comments:
Such a pretty golden and looks like a pretty walk!
OH Lisa, it was beautiful! I am going to post my flickr link as soon as the photos are done loading.. Seamus had a blast and he was SO tired that he ASKEd to come in at 10:00. He went missing and I found him in bed fast asleep.. Normally he hangs outside until about midnight and he reluctantly comes in the house. :)
He had fun trying to find out where the frogs went.
It looks like a beautiful day!
Yesterday was one of the best days ever and I'm going to put up photos when I get a minute today. Nice shots, but I want to see the grass snake.
AWESOME photos! Where were you out and about? I love taking walks and hikes around this time. Over the weekend and in between the wedding events, that's what we did. Michigan was gorgeous!
Thank you friends!
Karen, I will myspace you directions, as I don't know if you get updates here...
Looks like a great walk!! Love the little hopper who crossed your path! :)
And I thought I had the bestest day on Saturday :o)
I could have this weather going on until Christmas. Too bad that the cold front is already on the way. I guess this was the last beautiful weekend for a looooong time...
Hey- thanks for sending over the directions. I'm definitely going to check it out. Eric and I were just saying how we want to find more places to hike/walk.
THANKS!
Thanks for stopping by and the link to your photos. What a cute little grass snake. You inspired me to get my Best Day off my camera and finally posted.
It looks like a lovely day. Enough to make me want another dog!
Nothing better than hanging out with your dog. I have a golden too
Post a Comment