Followers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

2day





















8 comments:

Angela said...

WOW at that pumpkin!!! I am catching up from a self imposed, but not really planned bloggy break... hope all is going well with you!

Anonymous said...

That pumpkin is huge!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ivanhoe said...

How cool! Did you guys bring it home with you?
I'm not doing any decorations until Christmas. I just don't have time for it. And honestly, I don't even feel like it :o)

wfbdoglover said...

Every year we have a community event called The Great Pumpkin Display... the kids in the community come and carve the pumpkins and they are displayed for a week. At night, there is food, music and fun! Every year, for the past three years, my son has carved one of the big pumpkins. Last year we made a fat man, I'll have to see if I can find one of the photos! We both love this event, we volunteer to light the pumpkins from 6-9 at night! We worked Friday and last night... tonight we are working with our boy scout troop Ill try to get some more photos...

wfbdoglover said...

Please no one click on the third comment. I don't know who it is and I can't figure out how to delete it.

wfbdoglover said...

TEST

Anonymous said...

Wowza! That's one big pumpkin! I like those white ones too. Looks like a really great time. I wish I could have gone!