Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Da Hubby

This morning my husband woke me, as I had fallen asleep on the couch last night. When I woke, I was a bit disoriented and thought it was in the middle of the afternoon. I asked him, "what are you doing home?". Well, he was all dressed for work already. I wonder what he thought of that one?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler does hilarious things in his sleep. I'll wake him up in the morning and I'll say, "It's 7:30, you better get up."

He'll reply, "You're seven-thirty"

LOL.

I love your guestbook suggestion on my post! What would I ever do without my blog readers?!

Ivanhoe said...

Sometimes my hubby falls asleep on the couch watching TV. When I fall asleep, I'm in lalaland. I never know he did not come to bed... The house could be on fire :o)

Kimberly McKay said...

Poor thing. You were tiiiiired! Get to bed early tonight!

Anonymous said...

That sort of thing happens to me when I sleep in any bed other than mine. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I panic because I don't remember where I am. Of course, realization eventually sets in.