HOPE... from tnchick.com
Followers
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
Posted by wfbdoglover at 11:26 AM
Labels: photo hunt
7 comments:
Is he thinking about sniffing my butt? Cause it won't be hard to find.
Our dog got hopeful and lucky over Christmas: he ate our turkey!
So tempting!
I played too :)
ROFL! A picture is truly worth a thousand words!
My Photo Hunters is up today. I 'HOPE' you get the chance to visit and leave your link.
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-hope/
Happy New Year!
Pretty pooch -- how do you keep him/her out of the cheese?
Brilliant choice for the theme of hope! I love his expression and I certainly didn't miss the cheese over on the side either!
Oh my! Our Daisy would have been drooling by now! And still waiting hopefully. :) Wonderful picture!
Post a Comment