Followers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Annual Tradition








Our traditional New Years Eve seems to be the Harlem Globetrotters Game. We have gone the last 3 or 4 years and always take my parents. Every child, should go once in their lifetime. I remember my dad taking me as a child and having a globe on a stick that lit up when they shut off the lights. That's from a very long time ago! So from then, until now, the Harlem Globetrotters have made their rounds every New Years Eve to Milwaukee. I think it is an honor!
Happy New Year to you and yours! And tell me, how did you spend your New Years?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would BE so much fun to go to.
Tyler and I went out dancin' for New Years Eve. It was fun!

Renee said...

That looks like fun. I always wanted to go when I was a kid but my parents never took me. Maybe when Bunny is older we'll go.

I was half asleep on the couch when New Years rang and then I promptly went to bed.

Anonymous said...

When I was a very little girl I did this with my family. I LOVED it! So much fun!