The annual Polar Bear Plunge took place at Milwaukee's Lake Front. Crazy I tell you... check out the Journal's photos here. BRRRR
Followers
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Married 14 years to a man who should get sainthood for putting up with me. Mother to one son - Dennis the Mennis, one cat - the saber tooth tiger, one dog - the teddy bear and one fish - Patrick Star! Ooh, and I have a step-daughter - MEG - the black one!
The annual Polar Bear Plunge took place at Milwaukee's Lake Front. Crazy I tell you... check out the Journal's photos here. BRRRR
4 comments:
Yikes. That would NEVER be me......
Did you go down to Bradford? My friends went down to drink and watch.
It seems like fun but I'd never do it in a million years.
Me neither... would probably die of heart failure if I did!!
I'm considering doing it next year. It's just one of those things I think everyone should do at least once in their lifetime.
Post a Comment